For 2023, the construction industry worldwide is expected to rise by 2.2% i.e.$10.5 trillion by 2023. That follows a rise of 2.8% in 2022, originally forecast in Spring 2022. The objectives of the Contract Finance Management Leadership Program will provide a deeper understanding of contract finance for development projects and investments. The program will focus on:
- Robust knowledge of construction finance, budgeting, and cost estimation for the success of construction projects;
- Exploring the different aspects of financing a construction project and risk management;
- Estimating project costs from the conceptual design phase through project completion;
- PPP its relevant in Nepal for construction and infrastructure project; and
- Best practices and round table meetings with industry leaders.
Contractor Financing Brochure
Click here to REGISTER