International Development Institute Internship Program is a three months long program in Kathmandu. The Program is open to undergraduate students with interest in Tourism, Entrepreneurship, International Development or Journalism. It is an invaluable opportunity for young people interested in pursuing a career in international development. As an intern, you will meet and communicate with high-level professionals with years of experience in the field and will work directly or remotely with our associates in Washington DC in developing, operating and delivering projects and training programs on leadership, innovation, and entrepreneurship in Nepal and around the world.
Students who apply must be having good academic performance. Must demonstrate excellent writing, editing and communication skills. If interested, must apply recent resume, 2-3 writing samples and statement of purpose in less than 500 words explaining your unique quality, interest, goals and how such internship can help you with your educational goal and future career.
Please apply via this google form: https://bit.ly/2EyQDU6
All applicants must be:
- Intern will assist with projects on developing entrepreneurial and internship programs.
- Responsibilities vary and may include supporting working groups and events, conducting research, data entry, administrative support tasks and attending and reporting on outside meetings.
- The intern will also assist with writing a proposal, communication, website maintenance and various communications initiatives including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Intern will write content, blog posts, and newsletter.
- Also, our interns will often engage with critical internal and external stakeholders and can leverage the relationships they build in their future careers.
The intern will be paid stipend to cover the cost of transportation, lunch, and coffee on a monthly basis.
Deadline to apply:
- Motivated to work
- Dedicate up to 20 hrs a week onsite or remote
- Must have good written and verbal communication skill in English and
- Flexibility, confidence, and courage in ambiguous situations requiring independent judgment and must possess the passion for international development
5th January 2019
IDI is an international training institute based in Washington, D.C (USA). It was founded in 2007. IDI focuses on leadership training and development mentoring, innovation and entrepreneurship through highly effective short-term courses.
For more information, visit us at https://idiworldwide.net