Advanced Certificate Training on Public Procurement Audit and Monitoring
April 4 @ 9:00 am - April 8 @ 5:00 pm
To develop capability in applying various tools and techniques in procurement and contract management. The workshop will benefit those responsible for managing complex procurement and contracts that are high value and high risk. The program is designed for our participants to develop further their understanding of procurement and contract management as well as audit and monitoring. The training program will be led by an experienced facilitator and include case studies, presentations, and discussions.
WHY IS THIS PROGRAM?
This course is designed to strengthen the effectiveness of the procurement audit and supervision functions in procurement activities. The purpose of the course is to dive deep into the procurement audit process.
The course covers the objectives of procurement audit and monitoring. The hands-on sessions help participants. Understand procurement audit reporting and recommendations. It will discuss and cover several tools to monitor and audit procurement. It will cover critical points in the cycle of goods, works and services procurement and contract management. The facilitators will walk through best practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals from the World Bank’s procurement, finance, contract management, legal and dispute management departments, and various Bilateral and Multilateral funded projects.
- Professionals from the procurement, finance, contract management, legal and dispute management departments, and various Bilateral and Multilateral funded projects.
- Procurement professionals and consultants.
- Government officials responsible for public procurement.
- Students of public policy, public administration, public financial management, and law.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
The goal of an effective public procurement process is to ensure contracts are awarded fairly per legal and regulatory provisions. The key learning outcomes are:
- To understand where problems arise in the procurement process
- Establish procurement and management checklist and cover the cycle of goods, services, and contract management
- Recognize and respond to critical challenges when managing procurement and contracts
- Deploy a range of tools and develop knowledge in several procurement and contract management processes
- Manage cost and supplier performance during the contract so that contract outcomes are consistent with expectations
- Manage contracts in a way that ensures effective stakeholder engagement.
- Comply with the procurement and contract management framework
- Learn effective processes
Click here to REGISTER
Send email to email@example.com for further information.