Women Executive Leadership: Strategies to Success [WELSS]
IDI launches a weeklong Women Executive Leadership Program- Professional Development Series (WELP-PDS). The WELP-PDS is designed to foster leadership qualities among the women executives. The program is designed to incorporate the 3Es of the leadership: Ethics, Excellence and Engagement. In this program the participants will have the insight on promoting good work culture and values, producing effective and efficient outcomes and enhancement of role of a team player while leading the team at front. The program will focus on perceptions, behaviors, stereotypes, and challenges women at workplace uniquely face. The program is designed to address the issues of negotiation, team effectiveness, power-relationships, corporate culture, social networks, conflict management, and gap identification. The participants will be equipped with the tools to navigate the workplace through empowering the leaders within to take the lead.
The Program will utilize a wide variety of learning styles through large group discussions, small group activities, individualized coaching, and self-reflection exercises. The program will be categorized in three different modules:
Module 1: Provide an opportunity to work closely with the qualified coaches and build a mentor and mentee relationship with them.
Module 2: The round table session will allow the participants to share their experiences, challenges and approaches their respective workplace have taken to advance women into leadership position.
Module 3: In this session, the participants will get an opportunity to be connected with the renowned women leaders through their stories and motivate them to make a change.
The program will help participants:
- Identify leadership strengths and practice applying them across your current and future organizational responsibilities.
- Develop expertise as a negotiator and strengthen critical network.
- Learn design thinking and manage professional development through innovative ideas and strategic opportunities.
- Recognize organizational impact of diverse workforce and management styles.
- Understand effective communication and approach to build high performing teams.
- To be an influencer.
- The opportunity to network with the like-minded people and strengthen future collaboration.
Who shall attend?
This program is developed and designed for
- Mid-Senior female leaders with management responsibilities in private and public sectors;
- Those identified as upcoming leaders by their organizations and
- Entrepreneurs and business owners.
26 April- 2nd May, 2020
Washington, DC Metro Area
Program Registration Due Date
March 31, 2020
Cost of Attendance
USD $4500, which includes 6 nights at the hotel on shared basis, breakfast, lunch, and welcome and farewell dinner; as well as all training fees and program materials. It does not include airfare, VISA processing fees and other personal expenses.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IDI will refund 50% of deposits for all other cancellation requests with less than 7 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- No-shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
Dr. Winnie Lanoix is an Executive and Leadership Coach with a record of achieving goals both for the individual and the organization. Her special expertise includes coaching around executive presence, emotional intelligence, setting goals, and execution, on-boarding, new leader coaching, accelerating talent and performance, influencing skills, managing virtual and global teams, managing across cultures, modifying derailing behaviors, leading change, managing conflict situations. She is ICF certified.
Winnie not only has experience working as a senior executive, but she also coached at all senior levels, including CEO, CNO, CIO, COO, Sr. VP and Directors and Managers in chemical, pharmaceutical, utility, financial, healthcare, insurance, IT, manufacturing companies. Selected Companies where Winnie provided coaching to leaders from AstraZeneca, Comcast, DuPont, Eaton, Wharton Executive Education, GlaxoSmithKline, Intelsat, IFC, World BankGroup, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Bryan Mawr Trust, Wilmington Trust, MBNA Bank, Cleveland, Clinic, Children’s Hospital, CGI, Siemens, Roche, Shire, and Verizon.
Winnie has earned Masters from Columbia University (USA) and doctorate from Rutgers University (USA).
Faculties names and the complete schedule will be published by March 15, 2020